Under close supervision, this position is responsible for the sale of ASI Controls’
systems and services by managing and growing an assigned territory or group
of accounts in the Baltimore Metropolitan Area.
• Develops and implements a personal business plan designed to target sales
opportunities for assigned customers or territory. Team sells with other sales
personnel as needed.
• Effectively prospects new business opportunities, identifies needs, develops
sales proposals, estimates project costs, and delivers professional sales
• Ensures smooth sales-to-operations turnover after the sale. Follows through on
sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion for the customer.
• Assists customers with problems involving the use of company products and
services and recommends appropriate solutions.
• Prepares accurate and timely sales activity reports, forecasts, and expense
• Participates in industry organizations, sales meetings, and seminars. Continues
to pursue improved technical, financial and selling skills.
• Develop and implement account strategies and technology roadmaps for existing
customers in order to grow account value. Develop
and maintain long-term, sustainable relationships with the customer by acting
as the primary point of contact for the Company.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business or experience in the
• Prior sales or marketing experience preferred. Industry experience strongly
• Demonstrated time management and goal-setting abilities.
• Aptitude to learn technical and financial concepts and competently use company
• Proficient computer skills required, particularly Microsoft Office and related
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
DDC CONTROLS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
DDC Controls Service Technician responsibilities include (not limited to):
Interfacing with commercial building customers and contractors.
Performing periodic maintenance on service customers’ controls systems (BAS front end, DDC controllers, end devices…).
Responding to customer service calls (emergency, on-site, and remotely on-line).
Troubleshooting and repairing control systems and end devices.
Backing up controls systems programs and BAS computer.
Checking out and commissioning of controls systems on renovation work as assigned.
Utilizing service maintenance software program to document services provided to customers and to receive repair and maintenance assignments.
Communicating with the service coordinator for daily assignments.
3+ yrs. experience servicing Commercial BAS Automatic Temperature Controls.
Experience working with & troubleshooting the following controls systems is a plus: ASI Controls, Reliable Controls
Strong knowledge and practical experience troubleshooting Direct Digital Controls (DDC) systems and their electrical interfaces with commercial mechanical equipment.
Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical blueprints.
Strong understanding and experience with the mechanical and electrical systems of commercial buildings.
Strong knowledge and practical experience with a Digital Multi-meter and controls calibration and testing tools.
Hands on experience with the operation and editing of BAS front end graphics (GUI).
Comprehensive knowledge of controls applications and troubleshooting/editing DDC controls programs.
Computer user experience (Word, Excel…) including performing computer backups and software updates.
Self-motivated and capable of working independently and as member of a team.
Physically capable of climbing and stairs and using tools from ladders.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Cover letters and resumes should be e-mailed to: email@example.com.
You can also fax your resume to Laura Vernon at (302) 846-9121.
No phone calls please.